Cyber Defense Group (“CDG”) is a group of passionate information security experts working together to solve complex problems in the modern cyber age. Our clients range in size, industry and complexity, but all look to CDG to provide top-notch consultancy services. We are entrepreneurial in spirit and curious about the evolution of our industry and advancement in technology.
If you’re an A-player with a great work ethic and passion for all things security, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Cloud Security EngineerOverview:
The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining cloud security controls and recommending cloud security architecture for clients domestically and globally. This role ensures that security risks are addressed through adequate cloud security architecture and controls.
- Implement cloud security controls such as TwistLock, AquaSec, Falco and Security Monkey.
- Analyze cloud architectures across multiple platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc) and recommend improvements to ensure security and compliance objectives.
- Thoroughly document controls and architectures for various stakeholders across multiple clients.
- Act as an ongoing consultant to both small and large organizations, often with complex corporate structures and varied security and engineering skills.
- Oversee the maintenance and continual improvement of cloud security architecture and controls across diverse environments.
- Facilitate proactive remediation of new vulnerabilities by keeping up with industry trends and emerging threats.
- Work closely with both business-oriented executives as well as technology-oriented personnel to ensure adequate processes are in place and actions are being taken to mitigate identified risks proactively.
- Provide technical support and leadership to system owners to propose mitigation and remediation solutions to identified issues.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years of experience in information security, and a true passion for the work.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work with much autonomy and often with little direction.
- Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner. This role will be interfacing directly with C-level executives of client companies, and must have exceptional presentation and report-writing skills.
- In-depth experience with cloud security tools as well as manual techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and work in an agile environment.
- Applicants selected for this position will require background screening.
- Must be available to work on an as-needed basis during critical times.
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
- One or more information security certifications (i.e. CISSP, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, any AWS, GCP or equivalent cloud security certifications.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more coding languages (i.e. Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash etc.).
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.