Cyber Defense Group (“CDG”) is a group of passionate information security experts working together to solve complex problems in the modern cyber age. Our clients range in size, industry and complexity, but all look to CDG to provide top-notch consultancy services. We are entrepreneurial in spirit and curious about the evolution of our industry and advancement in technology.
If you’re an A-player with a great work ethic and passion for all things security, please send your resume/CV to email@example.com.
Cloud Security EngineerOverview:
CDG is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to help us drive security program implementation with our expanding client portfolio. As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will develop and implement secure cloud architecture in AWS, GCP and Azure. You will implement logging and monitoring solutions for CDG clients You will work very closely with the client’s engineering and business teams and other CDG consultants to assess, design, and implement various processes and controls of the company’s core corporate infrastructure/network security. You will create clear and concise documentation to formalize security processes. You are passionate and curious, constantly striving to learn and understand the bleeding edge of cloud architecture and security.
- Develop and Implement secure cloud architecture in AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Implement logging and monitoring solutions for CDG clients
- Develop and implement automated vulnerability management programs
- Implement secure Kubernetes deployments
- Lead in threat modeling exercises to help clients evolve cloud technologies
- Assess, design, and implement various processes and controls of the company’s core corporate infrastructure/network security
- Create clear and concise documentation to formalize security processes
- Constantly strive to learn and understand the bleeding edge of cloud architecture and security.
- A clear, concise communicator both written and verbal.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest issues encountered and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Someone who aggressively pursues the objectives set by leadership.
- Never satisfied with your level of knowledge and are hungry to be the best in cybersecurity.
- A self starter that will dig up their sleeves and dive into client environments to deeply understand the clients needs, define actionable plans and drive change.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years of experience in information security, and a true passion for the work.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work with much autonomy and often with little direction.
- In-depth experience with cloud security tools as well as manual techniques.
- Ability to multi-task and work in an agile environment.
- Applicants selected for this position will require background screening.
- Must be available to work on an as-needed basis during critical times.
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
- One or more information security certifications (i.e. CISSP, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, any AWS, GCP or equivalent cloud security certifications.).
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.